Corrupted

Art, Rave Culture, a profound love for music and a good dose of nostalgia.  These are the ingredients which make up a good 90% of Producer and DJ Corrupted. The other 10%? Well that’s all in the hair.

Championing his sound which he ironically refers to as “Future Fuccboi Jungle” he brings his own refreshing look on bass music. Beats, Electronica, Footwork, Hip-hop, Jungle and jazzy  vibes are all key to the sound he brings and loves.

2017 is looking exciting being crowned Champion of Sound at the Champion Sound beat battle, playing parties all over our little country and even in Romania, the UK and Italy as well as  having loads of releases stacking up to the end of the year this young lad is making waves left and right.

https://www.facebook.com/Corrupted.music/
https://soundcloud.com/corrupted-music